30”x 40” Save Us. 2020. Mixed media on stained wooden cradle finished in a high gloss varnish medium. This is a piece that was originally slated to be exhibited at a now postponed show focusing on the world of sex trafficking. I chose to use my own girls as the subject because in order to capture the true emotions I needed to briefly feel it not only as an artist but as a mother who has lost a child to this tragic occurrence. Living in Atlanta, which is one of the busiest
hubs for sex trafficking activity, the need to create this piece hit me differently as a mother. For now, this piece acts as a daily reminder to hug and love on my babies every moment I get
30”x 40” Save Us
- Paintings will be shipped within 3-5 business days. Estimated delivery time to most cities in US and Canada is 5-7 business days after shipping.
- All paintings are shipped boxed with foam board, bubble wrap, and parchment paper to prevent any damage during transport and from the elements.
Conditions of Return
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Please contact me if there are any problems or questions about your order.
- Cancellations are not accepted however, please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Please contact me with 48 hours of receiving if painting has been damaged in transport.
- Paintings are signed on the back bottom right side with year.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors.
- This is 100% original hand painted and directly from my studio.
- If you are happy with your purchase, online feedback is greatly appreciated!